COVID-19: 2020 RMBS Cancelled
The RMBS Executive Board virtually met on March 19, 2020 and decided to cancel RMBS 2020 due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Several items of interest:
- The RMBS 2020 Symposium will not be rescheduled or postponed.
- If you have already made your reservations with the Hilton Garden Inn, please contact them and verify your reservation has been cancelled. (307) 745-5500
- Accepted papers will be published in the peer-reviewed Journal of the Rocky Mountain Bioengineering Symposium via the International Academic Express. Paper publication cost is $80 per paper. (add to checkout)
- If you have already registered and paid for the conference, your registration fee will be refunded. If you have submitted a paper for publication, the $80 paper publication fee will be subtracted from your registration.
- We will have information available soon on RMBS 2021 in New Orleans, LA.
RMBS Board of Directors